Our Vision & Mission
To provide a college preparatory educational environment with a curricular emphasis on biotechnology and life sciences that furthers the philosophy of respect and high expectations for all, enabling students to become confident, self-directed, and responsible life-long learners.
To provide a top shelf, innovative, public education opportunity of choice in a safe, sound environment which:
- Has as its foundation a solid, core academic curriculum;
- Offers curricular emphasis on life sciences and biotechnology;
- Attracts families to live in our community;
- Employs talented and passionate teachers and administrators;
- Utilizes technology tools conducive to advanced learning;
- Substantially involves parents, community and corporate partners;
- Provides a full spectrum of extracurricular activities;
- Instills a sense of community service and pride; and
- Prepares our students for college and a fulfilling, meaningful career.